Don’t demean Indians by changing a name American Indians embrace. Make it a partnership. Then we can all be part of Indian Territory, writes Mickey Edwards, a native Clevelander who represented Oklahoma’s Indian Territory in Congress for 16 years.
Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
More from Cleveland IndiansMore posts in Cleveland Indians »
- Indians Move Into Tie with Rays for Second AL Wild Card Spot Following 7-0 Shutout of Detroit
- (87) Ramirez helps Indians to 5-1 win vs. Rangers | Rangers-Indians Game Highlights 8/7/19 – YouTube(87) Ramirez helps Indians to 5-1 win vs. Rangers | Rangers-Indians Game Highlights 8/7/19 – YouTube
- Bieber’s complete-game gem leads Tribe to win | Angels-Indians Game Highlights 7/4/19
- Trevor Bauer trade Reds | Cleveland Indians
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!
- ESPN Reporter Allegedly Tells Sen. Josh Hawley ‘F*** You’ Over NBA, China Criticism
- FedEx threatens to remove signage from Redskins stadium unless team changes name: report
- Eagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily CallerEagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily Caller