Don’t demean Indians by changing a name American Indians embrace. Make it a partnership. Then we can all be part of Indian Territory, writes Mickey Edwards, a native Clevelander who represented Oklahoma’s Indian Territory in Congress for 16 years.
Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
More from Cleveland IndiansMore posts in Cleveland Indians »
- Indians Move Into Tie with Rays for Second AL Wild Card Spot Following 7-0 Shutout of Detroit
- (87) Ramirez helps Indians to 5-1 win vs. Rangers | Rangers-Indians Game Highlights 8/7/19 – YouTube(87) Ramirez helps Indians to 5-1 win vs. Rangers | Rangers-Indians Game Highlights 8/7/19 – YouTube
- Bieber’s complete-game gem leads Tribe to win | Angels-Indians Game Highlights 7/4/19
- Trevor Bauer trade Reds | Cleveland Indians
- Indians Stay Hot; Dominate Royals 8-3 to Move to 61-42
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- The Masks Are All Coming Off | Ep. 1258
- Fauci Caught Lying Again! He Wore The Mask Just For Optics | KNST AM 790 | Garret Lewis
- What’s Really Going On!
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Powerful Speech From Young Girl About Mask Mandates At School & How It’s Very Sad
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Why They Moved the All Star Game to Colorado
- WATCH: Barkley SLAMS Woke Media & Green Criticizes Megan Rapinoe
- Rand Paul torches MLB, corporate America for latest ‘woke’ stance
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!
- ESPN Reporter Allegedly Tells Sen. Josh Hawley ‘F*** You’ Over NBA, China Criticism