Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson promoted Nation of Islam chief Louis Farrakhan and conspiracies about Jewish people and coronavirus vaccines.
Eagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily Caller
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Why They Moved the All Star Game to Colorado
- WATCH: Barkley SLAMS Woke Media & Green Criticizes Megan Rapinoe
- Rand Paul torches MLB, corporate America for latest ‘woke’ stance
- Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey EdwardsHonor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!
More from This is the LeftMore posts in This is the Left »
- Fauci Caught Lying Again! He Wore The Mask Just For Optics | KNST AM 790 | Garret Lewis
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Powerful Speech From Young Girl About Mask Mandates At School & How It’s Very Sad
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter