When the Cavs inked Kevin Love to a new deal this past summer, many felt it would be the start of a rebuild in which Love would be the centerpiece of.
Instead, it’s been a tough road for both he and the Cavs, as he’s managed to play in only four games this season due to injury as the Cavs have been at or near the basement of the NBA for most of the season.
Now as the calendar turns to 2019, there’s rumor again that the Cavs may try to deal Love and his four-year, $120 million extension out west, as Marc Stein of the New York Times says that the Denver Nuggets may be in the market for Love.
“Denver has maintained a longstanding fondness for Love, which makes you wonder if the Nuggets will be tempted to make a win-now play for the All-Star forward amid their wholly unexpected rise to the top of the West,” Stein said.
Stein points out that a deal for Love cannot take place until January 24th, but that you can bet his name will be on the list of players that might get dealt before the NBA trade deadline of February 7th.
Could the Cavs Deal Kevin Love? One Insider Says a Trade to Denver May Happen
More from Cleveland CavaliersMore posts in Cleveland Cavaliers »
- ‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game
- Cavs Name John Beilein As New Head Coach | Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sexton Stays Hot But It’s Not Enough as Cavs Fall in Dallas to the Mavs 121-116
- Stauskas, traded 3 times last week, rejoins Cavs
- Cleveland Cavaliers down Chicago Bulls to snap six-game losing streak
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Why They Moved the All Star Game to Colorado
- WATCH: Barkley SLAMS Woke Media & Green Criticizes Megan Rapinoe
- Rand Paul torches MLB, corporate America for latest ‘woke’ stance
- Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey EdwardsHonor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!