Kansas is back where it started the season.
The preseason No. 1, the Jayhawks are again the top-ranked college basketball team in the Associated Press Top 25 despite struggling to get past New Mexico State at home. Kansas received 57 first-place votes from a 65-person media panel in the poll released Monday, sliding into the top spot after previous No. 1 Gonzaga lost to Tennessee.
Kansas returns to No. 1 in AP poll as Gonzaga drops to 4th after loss
More from Kansas JayhawksMore posts in Kansas Jayhawks »
- The challenges Bill Self faces with this KU offense, and a potential path to success
- No. 25 TCU vs. No. 7 Kansas Basketball Highlights (2018-19) | Stadium
- Lassiter, former star Cardinals safety, dies at 49
- No. 23 Oklahoma vs. No. 5 Kansas Basketball Highlights (2018-19) | Stadium
- Les Miles’ biggest challenge at Kansas is just getting people interested
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey EdwardsHonor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!
- ESPN Reporter Allegedly Tells Sen. Josh Hawley ‘F*** You’ Over NBA, China Criticism
- FedEx threatens to remove signage from Redskins stadium unless team changes name: report
- Eagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily CallerEagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily Caller