For the second time this season, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors squared off Saturday night. The Raptors improve to (2-0) against the Cavs this season winning by 12 in Toronto and then 11 in Quicken Loans Arena. The Raptors walked out the Q with a 110-97 victory of the Cavaliers.
Toronto improves to an NBA best (20-4) on the season, as Saturday’s win gives them eight in a row. While the Cavaliers are now (4-18), losing four straight games, all of them against potential playoff teams. The Cavaliers had themselves a very busy week on and off the court, one that clearly wore them down as the game went along. Cleveland may have played their best game, but they fought all the way to the final buzzer.
Raptors outlast the Cavs, win 106-95
More from Cleveland CavaliersMore posts in Cleveland Cavaliers »
- ‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game
- Cavs Name John Beilein As New Head Coach | Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sexton Stays Hot But It’s Not Enough as Cavs Fall in Dallas to the Mavs 121-116
- Stauskas, traded 3 times last week, rejoins Cavs
- Cleveland Cavaliers down Chicago Bulls to snap six-game losing streak
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey EdwardsHonor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!
- ESPN Reporter Allegedly Tells Sen. Josh Hawley ‘F*** You’ Over NBA, China Criticism
- FedEx threatens to remove signage from Redskins stadium unless team changes name: report
- Eagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily CallerEagles Star DeSean Jackson Promotes Louis Farrakhan, Conspiracies About Jews And Coronavirus Vaccine | The Daily Caller