In a scheme described as “legalized money-laundering,” the abortion giant Planned Parenthood has both given and received money from Oregon Gov. Kate Brown.
Brown, who was re-elected on Nov. 6, has a 100-percent pro-abortion record. In 2017, she signed a bill expanding taxpayer-funded abortions to illegal immigrants and government employees in Oregon, already one of the most pro-abortion states in America.
Now, her campaign donations from Planned Parenthood and other groups are being questioned.
Weekly Blizt reports more than 550 state vendors who receive tax dollars from the government donated to Brown’s re-election campaign.
Oregon Gov Kate Brown Funneled $10 Million to Planned Parenthood After It Lined Her Pockets | LifeNews.com
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »