The co-author of a much-hyped, peer-reviewed, alarmist paper claiming to have found a huge, unexpected build-up of global warming heat in the oceans has admitted: “We really muffed” the calculations.
According to the paper by Laure Resplandy et al, published this month in the prestigious journal Nature, a lot of the missing heat from global warming — 60 percent more than hitherto thought — has been absorbed by the oceans.
Naturally, this shocking discovery caused much excitement across mainstream media and was widely reported by environmental correspondents as proof that the global warming crisis was more serious than evah.
However, their exultant doom-mongering has been shortlived. An independent analyst, Nic Lewis, examined the paper and quickly spotted it was based on flawed math.
Delingpole: Global Warming Study Falsified by Flawed Math
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Powerful Speech From Young Girl About Mask Mandates At School & How It’s Very Sad
- Follow The Science! — Unless You’re A Democrat
- Lubbock, TX, Becomes 26th and Largest City to Become ‘Sanctuary City for the Unborn’
- The New York Times Can Tell The Difference Between Men And Women With Vaccines But Not Pronouns – The FederalistThe New York Times Can Tell The Difference Between Men And Women With Vaccines But Not Pronouns – The Federalist
- CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study