Agents assigned to the McAllen Border Patrol Station arrested a migrant who illegally crossed the border near Mission, Texas, on the afternoon of November 12. During an immigration interview, the agents learned that the migrant came from El Salvador. A criminal history check revealed sexual abuse of a child or minor. A Washington, D.C. court convicted the man on the charge and sentenced him to 180 days in confinement, according to Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol officials.
Later that day, McAllen Station agents apprehended a Guatemalan national near Sullivan City. The agents arrested the illegal immigrant and transported him for processing and a background investigation. Agents found court records that indicated the Guatemalan received a conviction from a court in Los Angeles, California, in 2016 for lascivious acts with a child. The court sentenced the man to one year in confinement.
Sex Offenders, Gang Members Apprehended near Texas Border
More from ImmigrationMore posts in Immigration »
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- The History of the Jewish State | Ben Shapiro and Benjamin Netanyahu
- Viewer Question: What Nickname Should We Call Ben Shapiro Fans?
- You SHOULD Be Concerned About This
- Relationships Should Be Oriented Toward the Values You Want to Teach Your Kids
- The Best Way to Stay Friends With People Who Disagree With Your Politics