Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Thursday that several individuals were arrested in the Lone Star state for allegedly orchestrating an illegal voting scheme in the city of Edinburg in the Rio Grande Valley.
The attorney general’s Election Fraud Unit arrested nine people following an ongoing probe into “a coordinated effort by political workers to recruit people who agree to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races,” according to a statement from Paxton’s office.
Nine Arrested In Texas For Alleged Illegal Voting Scheme, Says State AG
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »