The big story coming out of Tuesday’s midterm elections is how totally the news media missed the issue of what waves were building.
There was no red wave. If there had been, Republicans would have kept majority control of the U.S. House and had even more pickups in the Senate.
There was no blue wave. If there had been, Democrats would have gained control of the Senate.
There was an underreported green wave, which attempted to drown Republicans in left-wing money.
And there was the usual anti-Republican liberal media wave, which tried to prop up Democrats.
This was a fascinatingly complex election in which unique Republican personalities won re-election as governors in New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maryland – three clearly blue states and one purple state in the Northeast.
Newt Gingrich: The one big thing the liberal media never told you about Trump and the midterms | Fox News
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- Carl Jackson interviews Larry Elder on Friday April 15, 2022
- Carl Jackson interviews Larry Elder
- Emotional praise for Larry Elder book – Dear Father, Dear Son
- Charles Blow rips apart Joe Biden’s State of The Union speech
- Larry Elder on a CNN Report says children not likely to get sick and do not need to be vaccinated
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »