An Oklahoma woman accused of killing her 18-year-old son and wounding a teenage daughter told investigators she shot her children in their heads while they were sleeping, according to an affidavit released by police Friday.
The affidavit said Amy Hall, 38, told the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday that she shot her son, Kayson Toliver, while he slept in his bed early that morning. He was found dead at when deputies arrived at a home in the Nuyaka area, about 35 miles (55 kilometers) southwest of Tulsa.
Hall also said in the affidavit that she shot her 16-year-old daughter in the head while she slept. The girl remained in serious condition Friday.
The mother said she tried to shoot her 14-year-old daughter, according to the affidavit, but she escaped into a bathroom and began to cry. The girl told her mother “it was OK,” then left the bathroom and was able to take a pistol from Hall.
Mother allegedly shot son in the head while he slept | Fox News
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter