Mexican and Guatemalan police were attacked with by caravan members with stones, firecrackers, and glass bottles.
Mexican authorities claim that some migrants from the second caravan making its way through Mexico to the U.S. border are carrying firearms and gasoline bombs.
Mexican Interior Secretary Alfonso Navarrete defended his country after Honduran man from the caravan died during an altercation with Guatemalan and Mexican police, saying the police were attacked with “stones, firecrackers, and glass bottles.” He also said some of the attackers were carrying firearms and gasoline bombs.
The unidentified 26-year-old Honduran man was killed by a rubber bullet after migrants clashed with authorities on a bridge on the border of Mexico and Guatemala. The migrants broke down a metal police barrier and firefighters said dozens of people were injured.
Second Migrant Caravan Carrying Firearms and Gasoline Bombs: Mexican Authorities – Sara A. Carter
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from ImmigrationMore posts in Immigration »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- The History of the Jewish State | Ben Shapiro and Benjamin Netanyahu
- Viewer Question: What Nickname Should We Call Ben Shapiro Fans?
- You SHOULD Be Concerned About This
- Relationships Should Be Oriented Toward the Values You Want to Teach Your Kids
- The Best Way to Stay Friends With People Who Disagree With Your Politics