A 25-year-old woman whom authorities suspect is an illegal immigrant crashed her car on a South Carolina interstate last Friday, injuring the four children riding with her, according to The Herald.
South Carolina Highway Patrol troopers charged Teresa Antonia Caceras-Rivera (shown above left) with driving under the influence (DUI), child endangerment, and driving without a license, the outlet reported.
The four children injured in the wreck, whose relationship to Caceras-Rivera is unknown, were transported from the crash site on northbound Interstate 77 to Piedmont Medical Center, The Herald noted.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials are holding Caceras-Rivera without bond in York County jail — suggesting the woman is a foreign national subject to removal from the country, the outlet added.
Suspected Illegal Immigrant, Driving Drunk, Crashes on South Carolina Interstate, Injures Four Kids
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from ImmigrationMore posts in Immigration »