An illegal immigrant who was detained but later released after delivering pizza to a military base in New York has been arrested again — this time for alleged domestic violence.
Pablo Villavicencio, an Ecuadorean native, pushed his wife against a wall before slapping her and grabbing her phone to keep her from calling the cops, a criminal complaint claimed.
The incident allegedly took place at the couple’s home in Hempstead, Long Island. Villavicencio was arraigned Saturday on a misdemeanor charge and remained jailed Monday afternoon.
Illegal immigrant detained after pizza delivery at military base arrested again | Fox News
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from ImmigrationMore posts in Immigration »