The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Minnesota Timberwolves will both enter tonight’s game in a slow start after losing their season openers. For Cleveland, it’s about continuing to pace the floor on both ends on the floor but still trying to find their right prime shooters.
Minnesota, a playoff team last season, is coming off a four-point loss against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night. Timberwolves returning all their starting fives from a season ago.
When: 8 p.m.
Where: Target Center
TV: FoxSports Ohio
Radio: WTAM 1100 AM; WMMS 100.7 FM, La Mega 87.7 FM.
Online: FoxSports Go apps
Cavs Look To Bounce Back After Season Opener’s Loss
More from Cleveland CavaliersMore posts in Cleveland Cavaliers »
- ‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game‘Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109’ | ‘Seinfeld’ episode from 1991 predicted score of Thursday’s Cavaliers game
- Cavs Name John Beilein As New Head Coach | Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sexton Stays Hot But It’s Not Enough as Cavs Fall in Dallas to the Mavs 121-116
- Stauskas, traded 3 times last week, rejoins Cavs
- Cleveland Cavaliers down Chicago Bulls to snap six-game losing streak
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Why They Moved the All Star Game to Colorado
- WATCH: Barkley SLAMS Woke Media & Green Criticizes Megan Rapinoe
- Rand Paul torches MLB, corporate America for latest ‘woke’ stance
- Honor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey EdwardsHonor American Indians by keeping the Indians team name and forging a true partnership: Mickey Edwards
- ESPN COMPARES BAKER MAYFIELD TO MITCH TRUBISKY !?!?!