The David Brock-founded, far-left opposition group American Bridge 21st Century fired a key operative after he was arrested and accused of battery – but the mainstream media largely ignored the story and Brock’s connection.
Mike Stark was arrested Tuesday evening in Las Vegas, after Laxalt campaign manager Kristin Davison accused him of grabbing and yanking her arm and refusing to let go. The liberal operative apparently told police it was “his job” and he “does this for a living.” Several staffers for Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill told Fox News that Stark is notorious for aggressive behavior when dealing with members and their aides.
The New York Times and MSNBC did not cover the story, while CBS’ “Evening News,” NBC’s “Nightly News” and ABC’s “World News Tonight,” among other programs on the networks, also ignored the arrest.
Mainstream media largely ignore Clinton crony David Brock’s link to Democratic operative’s arrest | Fox News
More from CrimeMore posts in Crime »
- Ep. 1523 Are They About To Tell Us Something Major? – The Dan Bongino Show
- Joe Pinion: It’s Lunacy like I’ve never seen before
- US Military Begins Mandatory ‘Critical Race Theory’ Training, Punishes Whistleblower | Facts Matter
- Texas Governor Expected to Sign Bill Banning Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected
- Auditors Find Omissions, Inconsistencies and Anomalies With Maricopa County Ballots | Facts Matter
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »