Paul Allen, an entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist who co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates, has died.
Allen died Monday at the age of 65, his website Vulcan confirmed Monday. A cause of death wasn’t immediately available.
Allen, a survivor of Hodgkin’s disease, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2009. Earlier this month, Allen announced on his website that the disease had returned but that he was going to fight it aggressively and was optimistic.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at 65
More from National NewsMore posts in National News »
More from TechMore posts in Tech »
- Update from James O’Keefe following wrongful Twitter suspension – Hint: He’s suing #DeposeTwitter
- Big Tech is censoring the New York Post, again
- Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press ConferenceFacebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference
- Verizon told to discontinue ads about 5G availability and speed claims
- ‘The Five’ get into heated argument over accusations of Google censorship