Google announced the Google Home Hub—the companies very own smart display that aims to compete with Amazon’s Echo Show.
Google Finally Made Its Own Smart Display and It’s Just $150 – Review Geek
More from TechMore posts in Tech »
- Update from James O’Keefe following wrongful Twitter suspension – Hint: He’s suing #DeposeTwitter
- Big Tech is censoring the New York Post, again
- Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press ConferenceFacebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference
- Verizon told to discontinue ads about 5G availability and speed claims
- ‘The Five’ get into heated argument over accusations of Google censorship