The FBI was tasked last week with investigating allegations that Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh committed sexually assault decades ago. While Democratic lawmakers and mainstream media members initially celebrated the decision to conduct a probe, some media outlets are now condemning the investigation, Media Research Center senior analyst Kyle Drennen says.
FBI probe of Brett Kavanaugh called a ‘sham’ by media that once pushed for it, analyst says | Fox News
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- The History of the Jewish State | Ben Shapiro and Benjamin Netanyahu
- Viewer Question: What Nickname Should We Call Ben Shapiro Fans?
- You SHOULD Be Concerned About This
- Relationships Should Be Oriented Toward the Values You Want to Teach Your Kids
- The Best Way to Stay Friends With People Who Disagree With Your Politics