Nearly 25 years after making its debut, the original PlayStation is coming back.
Following Nintendo’s lead on the retro console front, Sony has announced it’s bringing back the original PlayStation in mini form.
Priced at $99.99, the PlayStation Classic is available for pre-order via select retailers in the US and Canada. It’s slated to launch on Dec. 3 – the same day the original first went on sale in 1994.
Sony unveils PlayStation Classic mini console | Fox News
More from TechMore posts in Tech »
- Update from James O’Keefe following wrongful Twitter suspension – Hint: He’s suing #DeposeTwitter
- Big Tech is censoring the New York Post, again
- Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press ConferenceFacebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference
- Verizon told to discontinue ads about 5G availability and speed claims
- ‘The Five’ get into heated argument over accusations of Google censorship