Mobile security is a big deal, probably now more than ever. Most of us live on our phones, with financial information, calendar appointments, family photos, and more stored on our devices. Here’s how to keep your Android phone secure.
How to Make Android as Secure as Possible
More from TechMore posts in Tech »
- Update from James O’Keefe following wrongful Twitter suspension – Hint: He’s suing #DeposeTwitter
- Big Tech is censoring the New York Post, again
- Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press ConferenceFacebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference
- Verizon told to discontinue ads about 5G availability and speed claims
- ‘The Five’ get into heated argument over accusations of Google censorship